Hi y’all, and Happy New Year! 2019 was a tremendous roller coaster of highs and lows, all the way from record growth with the Haute in Texas agency to my parents losing their home in a house fire. And so many ups and downs (all covered on the Haute in Texas social media) in between. But overall the year was marked by far more positives than negatives, and we are BLESSED no matter what comes our way. And so, in the spirit of abundance and the firm belief that we rise by lifting others, I’m so pumped to share our first blog post of the year with you!
I recently had the honor of speaking on social media at the Boerne Business Conference back in October, and my good friend Gary Cooper did me the tremendous favor of recording the entire talk for me to share with you all here! The whole conversation is about 45 minutes long, but even if you’re only able to listen a few minutes at a time I hope you’ll find it to be engaging and informative. The audience (consistently primarily of Boerne Chamber of Commerce members) asked EXCELLENT questions, which you can now benefit from as well. WATCH BELOW:
I do my best when speaking to groups to keep it honest, humorous (at least my quirky sense of humor), and candid. There’s no pretentiousness, there’s no assumption that I know everything there is to know about social media. This is just my personal philosophy on the times we’re living in, garnered from a decade of working in the industry every day. In this video, you will learn:
– Quick photography tips specifically for social media.
– How to authentically engage with your followers
– Why you shouldn’t be worrying so much about how many followers you have, and what you SHOULD care about instead.
– How to evolve with the ever-changing landscape of social media.
– Why your social media accounts aren’t actually yours to begin with.
– The exact strategies we use to help our clients grow their social media accounts effectively and authentically for maximum impact on their bottom line.
P.S. To learn more about Haute in Texas and the services we offer, visit our Services page.
To discover the types of clients we love to work with, visit our Clients page.